Reporting with a passion on the beautiful game

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" Bill Shankly

I'm just a normal young man who was bitten by the bug that is football. It brings you up, it throws you down. It can make your day, or ruin your year. It is magnificent. It is unique. It is football.

Tuesday 2 June 2009

New Article- Penny For Your Thoughts

I've got a new article on Joys & Sorrows, where I discuss the farce that is Real Madrid, the decision by the Welsh FA to give their supporters free tickets, the upcoming trials of 5 referees in a game and I give my team of the season.

If any of that takes your fancy, then please follow the link below:

http://www.joysandsorrows.co.uk/2009/06/penny-for-your-thoughts-13/

No comments:

Post a Comment